Friday, July 13, 2007

Placing Holds in Ibistro Video



This is a second youtube.com experimental video clip on how to place holds in Ibistro. This clip uses a different background then the first video on how to log in to the databases from home, animation, text with different background colors, and a step 1, 2, 3, and 4 introduction approach. For the complete post, under the tags section click read more.



Whether it is to many slides or not enough is something I welcome comments on. Also, I wonder if I could cut the video in half leaving out intro/closing animation, step identifiers, and tried getting it to just two or three screens per step and 45 seconds. At 207 seconds or three minutes plus in total it seems way to long. In developing some kind of formula, I wonder if I can tell a story in 45 seconds to 1 minute 30 seconds. If I cannot, maybe two clips should be developed. Basically I really welcome comments. A second version of this is to go up soon as well (maybe after I get back from being out of the library for a week). My gut is that I'll probably like the second better then the first. Anyways, since I have already invested this much time in it, I'm putting up the first one on youtube.com. Once again, please share your thoughts in the comments section.