Access Science, published by Mc-Graw Hill, has a newly redesigned their website. As part of the redesign announcement, included was a product description that is worthy in revisiting again on this blog as an fyi. Content in the database is primarily from (click the Read More link for the rest of this article):
* Over 8,500 online articles the McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science & Technology 10th edition, from over 5,000 contributors, including 36 Nobel Prize winners
* Research Updates from the McGraw-Hill Yearbooks of Science & Technology
* 110,000+ definitions from the McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific and Technical Terms;
* 15,000 illustrations and graphics, and bibliographies containing more than 28,000 literature citations;
* Biographies of 2,000 well-known scientists from the Hutchinson Dictionary of Scientific Biography®
* The latest news in science and technology from Science News® and ScienCentral® videos
* And much more.