Friday, July 24, 2009

Best Vacation Reads with Wilson Bibliographies

I'm going on vacation and want to read a great book on the Lewis and Clark Expedition of 1803-1806. Novelist Plus is available, but I decided to try out the old faithful of HW Wilson's Public Library Catalog. This resource is a staple or standard for many public library collection development folks. The reviews are great and generally only the best of the best make it into the catalog. It has been two years since the last time Wilson Web was profiled on this blog, and at the time I was sorting through a good Ronald Reagan biography to find and I did find a good one for a patron... We also have Wilson Web Access to the children's, junior high, and senior high core resource catalogs along with core public library fiction catalog. What will I be reading while on vacation in case your curious... David Mcullough's Bridge, Lewis and Clark Journals, and Undaunted Courage. I may not read all three, but at least I'll have some good selections. Enjoy your day...