Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Reference USA Website Re-Design

The Reference USA long awaited website refresh is here. The search interface is streamlined and relatively easy to use. The speed of searching is vastly improved. There are issues on lingering on content thou. For example, my wife is still listed at her old apartment (with maden name) before we got married and that was over a year ago since she last lived there. Companies such as Collecta are not listed. However, I do have to give Reference USA a break since the entire company is based on the work at home model. I do kind of wonder if they do postal address updates otherwise my wife's old address would not be listed in the database... Okay, I'm picky on content, but I just wanted to point out what I picked up on. Bottom line, the search interface to Reference USA database is a big improvement.